The cooler weather outside can be a great inspiration to try new recipes like this easy taco soup recipe.
Baby, it’s cold outside! Well, relatively speaking, of course, for us Floridians.
We love to grill. With the year-round warm climate here, it’s rather enjoyable to fire up the grill every chance we can get. So when the temperature cools down for the couple days of winter around here, we find ourselves either going out more or needing to come up with something at home. Just like the cold weather can be a great inspiration, so can a brand new gorgeous kitchen. All of our new homes for sale in Tampa Bay come equipped with gourmet kitchens perfect for staying in. With large pantries, serving islands, and granite bar tops, many of our homeowners tell us that they want to learn how to cook to make the most of it.
So here is a great taco soup recipe that’s inexpensive, easy, and oh so good:
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
- *You could use shredded rotisserie chicken meat if you want a meatier soup
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat until warm, stirring occasionally (this took me 15 minutes max on the stove).
- Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with sour cream, cheese, cilantro, red onions, etc.
If you have any cold weather recipes you’d like to share, feel free to comment below or on our Facebook page.
At Domain Homes, our philosophy is simple… to build homes that inspire and enrich our homeowners lives. For more information, check out our website www.domainhomes.com and be sure to “Like” us on Facebook. Call 813-413-4154.